Located just 68 miles north of Miami, West Palm Beach, Florida is the third largest and the oldest city in southern Florida. Home to such notable buildings as the Trump Plaza, Palm Beach House, and Placido Mar, West Palm Beach has built its reputation as one of the safest cities in Florida. West Palm Beach has amazing amenities available one might expect when looking for a house for sale. West Palm Beach has its own airport and public transportation system as well as being the county seat of Palm Beach County.
You will find, as you travel through West Palm Beach, how beautiful all the houses are. You will find many for sale, yet finding the right one for you and your family may seem like a unattainable journey. Tanen Homes to the rescue. We know you have specific tastes, needs, and desires for your new house. We can help you reach that goal. From picking the lot to closing, we are here to help. Tanen Homes has been constructing custom houses for many years designed specifically for those who appreciate the finer things in life or just want a taste of modern customization. As custom house builders in West Palm Beach, we take pride in delivering an amazing finished house with top notch quality. Building custom houses is our specialty and pleasing our clients is enjoyment. We focus our efforts to be sure that by the end of the process, the finished house matches exactly to your vision and the plan we agreed upon early in the process.
To make the process easier, we have a full set of predesigned layouts. Each layout lays the ground work for our customers to begin making the adjustments to fit their lifestyle without reinventing the wheel. You saw a kitchen or bathroom in another house, in a magazine, or in a TVtv show and that is what you want. We will work with our designers to make it happen. If you do not know exactly what you want, then part of our process is to help you brainstorm and come up with some ideas for you to consider. Before we start building a house the plans are as close to perfect as possible.
Steps to a Custom House:
- Initial Meeting – The first meeting is about learning about you, your family, and your ideas for the project, while sharing information regarding the process and address any questions or concerns specific to your project.
- Design Proposal – Our design team is the best around and they will walk you through our questionnaire and develop a proposal specifically for you.
- Feasibility Study – It is only fair to our customers to be honest and trustworthy, therefore every project is evaluated to ensure it is feasible for your chosen budget.
- Finalize the Plans – Once we agree on the plans we begin the process of finalizing the plans and planning the buildout.
- Ground Breaking – The Tanen construction team begins its work and you get to see your new house begin to take shape.
- Construction – This part of the process is straight forward with systems and procedures in place to reduce the possibility of miscommunication and guesswork. We welcome questions anytime and our project manager is onsite to address any issues as they arise.
- Move In / Closing – We hand over the keys after a complete checklist and walk through.
Making your custom house a reality is our core goal and the best part of our job is seeing the amazement on our clients faces when they see the final product. Look through some of our projects; we’re sure our work will speak for itself. We look forward to working together on your new custom house in West Palm Beach.